Makes 1240 minutes
A buckwheat pancake is a pancake made with buckwheat flour.
The types of buckwheat pancake associated with specific regions include:
• Blini, Eastern Europe, with a buckwheat variety particularly popular in Russia, Ukraine (hrechanyky or гречаники), and Lithuania (grikių blynai)
• Crêpe bretonne, a savory pancake known as bleud ed-du from Brittany in France
• Kaletez (galette de sarrasin), a buckwheat pancake in Breton cuisine
• Memil-buchimgae, a variety of Korean pancake with buckwheat flour and cabbage
• Ploye, a Canadian pancake, particularly popular in New Brunswick
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.